- 2 x 100 hand grips
- 5 minutes balance wheel
- 50 passes, medicine ball
- 3 x 12 regular squats + 5 deep squats (with spotter)
- 3 x 12 flies
- 3 x 12 bench presses
- 3 x12 military presses
- 3 x 12 bicep curls
- 3 x 12 tricep curls
- 3 x 12 leg lifts
20 minutes elliptical trainer
I also do a plyometric program:
After each exercise (except the last sprint) I jog back to the beginning:
- Slalom-jump back and forth down the line, using small quick jumps
- Knees to chest, jump down the line at maximum height
- Facing the line, moving quickly down the line jumping back and forth
- Do the last one again, facing the other direction
- Hop on right foot going down the line. Go for maximum height.
- Hop on left foot down the line. Go for maximum height.
- Long jump down the line. Go for maximum distance. Keep feet together the whole time.
- Lunge walk down the line.
- Slalom run. Long stride, arc and jump. Must be fluid.
- Sprint to end of line and back.
This is something I do as well: take a soccer ball and jump up and push it into the cross bar 20 times in a row. Proper catches!